GenerLink 30 Amp Meter Mounted Transfer Switch MA23-N
The GenerLink is a plug and play transfer switch that gives the homeowner the ability to use anything in their electrical panel up to the capacity of the generator. The GenerLink is UL listed and is a safe way for homeowners to use a portable generator during an outage. It provides a great peace of mind.
- 30 Amp transfer switch for a home up to a 200 amp service
- Prevents dangerous back feeding of the electrical line
- Gives the homeowner their entire electrical panel to use in an outage
- Installation takes 20 minutes with no intrusive rewiring
- Comes with a 20 ft. power cord
- UL listed meter mounted transfer switch
- Works with generators from 4,000-Watt up to 10,000 running watt
- Requires 240-Volt outlet on the generator, L14-30 outlet
- Call 800-886-3837 to verify utility guidelines before purchase. All power providers do not allow this device. Contact Global Power Products for longer cord sets.
- Not applicable for solar configuration
Product Depth (in.) 5.25 in Product Height (in.) 5.25 in Product Width (in.) 6.5 in
Automatic/Manual Automatic,Manual Electrical Product Type Transfer Switch Features Overload Protection Fused Non-Fused Maximum Amperage (amps) 30 Maximum Wattage 8500 kW Number of Circuits 12 Phase Type 1 Phase Power Distribution Features No Additional Features Product Weight (lb.) 5.5 lb Voltage (volts) 240
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings UL Listed Manufacturer Warranty 7 years